Business or LAS? Non-profit or corporate? Chicago or New York?
Faced with many decisions, most college students and alumni feel uncertain about their career choices at some point. Talking to someone who’s been there can help.
ASK is comprised of DePaul alumni and professionals who understand the complex nature of career choices through first-hand experience. ASK volunteers offer insight and guidance that can help you through a number of situations including:
- Researching career options for your program/degree
- Exploring programs or careers in other areas
- Preparing for an upcoming interview
- Making a positive first impression at job fairs
- Revising your resume to better fit a specific field or industry
- Transitioning into DePaul University as a transfer or out-of-state student
- Building your professional network locally and out-of-state
"My mentor provided a valuable amount of insight concerning Chicago, and she made me feel welcome by continuously reminding me to call her whenever I had questions. I seriously appreciate her effort, and feel extremely confident about my future endeavors and speaking to a person so completely satisfied with her education."
ASK Mentor Program participant
ASK services are available to current DePaul students and alumni. Click here to find out how to find an ASK mentor for you.
Are you considering DePaul and interested in speaking to an ASK mentor first? Contact us at email@example.com and we'll do our best to help.