Midday Fitness Classes
New session Monday, February 20-Thursday, March 16
Section One: Monday/Wednesday 12-12:45 pm
- Monday: Muscle Work Wednesday: Yoga
Section Two: Monday/Wednesday 1-1:45 pm
- Monday: Mat Pilates Wednesday: Yoga
Section Three: Tuesday/Thursday 12-12:45 pm
- Tuesday: Mat Pilates Thursday: Muscle Work
Section Four: Tuesday/Thursday 1-1:45 pm
- Tuesday: Muscle Work Thursday: Mat Pilates
Class OfferingsMuscle Work
: A complete strength training workout learning how to use a variety of equipment to target all your major muscle groups.Mat Pilates
: One of the most popular classes, where the instructor leads you through floor work exercises designed to stretch and strengthen while developing muscle strength, definition, and flexibility with fundamental and advanced Pilates moves. Yoga
: Learn a variety of yoga poses, flows, and how to link breath to movement. Namaste!
Three enrollment options:
- Two days a week (must designate section at time of enrollment): $45
- Unlimited access to all the classes: $80
- Drop in as your schedule permits: $10 per class (payment must be made online prior to the class)
or in person at The Ray!
First-time guests: Create a guest account by clicking the Become a Guest button on the system log-in page. Select Program Registration; and Loop Fitness category and class options will be displayed.
If you previously signed up for a program and already have a guest account created, log-in with your username and password.Select Program Registration; and Loop Fitness category and class options will be displayed.
Classes meet in the Loop Fitness Studio, located in the basement of CDM.
Classes are open to DePaul students, faculty, and staff.
Don’t forget your DePaul ID so you can access the Fitness Studio!
For additional information, contact Stephanie Punda