DePaul University Campus Recreation > The Ray > Facility Policies >
Locker Room Policies
- Daily lockers may not be used to store items overnight. Personal locks will be cut off and discarded and items will be confiscated.
- Locker service is provided with DePaul ID, key tag or filling out a locker checkout form.
- If the key is lost, the replacement fee is $10. This fee must be paid prior to receipt of confiscated items.
- All contents removed from daily lockers and rented lockers will be held for 30 days; unclaimed items will be given to charity.
- Rental lockers are available; inquire at the membership desk.
- All lockers must be renewed by the end of each quarter or they will be cleaned out and re-issued. Items cleared from expired lockers will be kept for 30 days; unclaimed items will be given to charity.
- Towel service is provided to all members. Shower towels are available at Equipment Issue; fitness towels are available at the Fitness Supervisor station on the second floor. Used towels are to be returned to designated towel bins.
- Usage of cell phones in the locker rooms or bathrooms is strictly prohibited.
Locker Room Access for Children/Dependents
- Children three years of age or younger may enter the locker room of the opposite gender.
- Children age four or older are not allowed in the locker room of the opposite gender; the assisted change/unisex locker room is available.
- Children age seven or older may enter the appropriate locker room without adult supervision.
- For families with small children, the use of the assisted change/unisex locker room is encouraged; please see a building manager if the assisted change/unisex locker room is locked.