Business or LAS? Non-profit or corporate? Chicago or New York?
Faced with many decisions, most college students and alumni feel uncertain about their career choices at some point. Talking to someone who's been there can help.
ASK is comprised of DePaul alumni and professionals who understand the complex nature of career choices and personal challenges through first-hand experience. ASK volunteers offer insight and guidance that can help you through a number of situations including:
- Researching career options
- Exploring programs or careers
- Maneuvering life challenges
- Preparing for an interview
- Making a positive first impression
- Revising your resume
- Transitioning into DePaul University as a transfer or out-of-state student
- Building your professional network locally and out-of-state
"My mentor provided a valuable amount of insight concerning Chicago, and she made me feel welcome by continuously reminding me to call her whenever I had questions. I seriously appreciate her effort, and feel extremely confident about my future endeavors and speaking to a person so completely satisfied with her education."
—ASK Mentor Program participant
ASK services are available to current DePaul students and alumni. Click here to find out how to find an ASK mentor for you.
Are you considering DePaul and interested in speaking to an ASK mentor first? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to help.