Are you looking for a class that is specifically designed to meet your group's needs? Let one of our group fitness instructors or personal trainers tailor an event for you. Depending upon your needs, activities could take place at The Ray or we could bring the class to you. Possibilities include:
- Healthy, engaging, and fun fitness activities for a residence hall floor, Greek or other student organization
- Ongoing training classes that meet specific goals for your athletic or club sport team
- Fitness/wellness activities or challenges to add to your larger event
- Topical fitness or wellness workshops that inform and educate your organization on important issues related to their current and future well being
- Fitness/wellness initiatives for your campus office or department
Activities can be tailored to your organization's purpose with a variety of class options, including, but not limited to Yoga, Zumba, Circuit Training, TRX, Cycle, Aerial Yoga, and Mat Pilates classes. In addition, we offer workshops such as Introductory Weight Training, Fitness-on-the-Go, and Nutrition and Wellness. We also welcome your ideas for other initiatives.
Fees for your group will be determined by number of participants, facility needs and availability, and type of program. Complete this Fit By Design
Request and we will contact you to discuss your needs and how we can best meet them. Programs should be requested at least two weeks prior to desired date.