Are you a current DePaul student, faculty or staff member based in the Loop? Visit the recently expanded Loop Fitness Center and Studio for a great individual workout or to join a group for midday or after work classes!
The Fitness Center and Studio (located in the basement of CDM) access is free to all enrolled DePaul students and faculty/staff. Make sure to bring your ID to access the facilities. The Fitness Center houses cardio and weight equipment and the Fitness Studio offers space for stretching, resistance training, and classes, including Yoga, Mat Pilates, and Muscle Work.
Fitness Center and Studio Hours
- Monday - Friday: 7 am - 11 pm
- Fitness Studio closed for classes Monday - Thursday noon - 2 pm
- Saturday: 8 am - 6 pm
- Sunday: Noon - 6 pm
The Fitness Center and Studio are closed on DePaul holidays.
Fitness Studio Classes
Session 1: Tuesday, January 2 - Friday, February 2
Session 2: Monday, February 5 - Friday, March 9
Session One Class Offerings (fee based classes; registration required)
|12:00 -12:45 pm
|1:00 - 1:45 pm
||Core and More
||Core and More
If you have any questions about Loop fitness classes, contact Stephanie Punda.
Three Enrollment Options:
- Per Section: $27.50 (5 classes, 1 per week)
- Lunchtime Unlimited: access to all midday classes - $95 (access to 100 total classes)
- Drop-In: $10 per class (payment must be made online prior to the class)
First-time guests: Create a guest account by clicking the Become a Guest button on the system log-in page. Select Program Registration and Loop Fitness category and class options will be displayed.
Returning guests: If you previously signed up for a program and already have a guest account created, log-in with your username and password.Select Program Registration, and Loop Fitness category and class options will be displayed.
- Pilates Mat: Get a total body workout at any fitness level! Mat exercises will range from fundamentals to advanced, with modifications provided. This is an excellent class for developing muscle strength, tone, and flexibility. Mat exercises will range from fundamentals to advanced, with modifications provided. This is an excellent class for developing muscle strength, tone, and flexibility.
- Core and More: Core strength is the foundation to a strong body. Work your abs, obliques, lower back, and glutes in these classes.
- Muscle Work: A complete strength training workout learning how to use a variety of equipment to target all your major muscle groups.
- Yoga: Learn a variety of yoga poses, flows, and how to link breath to movement in these classes. Namaste!