Are you a current DePaul student, faculty or staff member based in the Loop? Visit the recently expanded Loop Fitness Center and Studio for a great individual workout or to join a group for midday or after work classes!
The Fitness Center and Studio (located in the basement of CDM) access is free to all enrolled DePaul students and faculty/staff. Make sure to bring your ID to access the facilities. The Fitness Center houses cardio and weight equipment and the Fitness Studio offers space for stretching, resistance training, and classes, including Yoga, Mat Pilates, Zumba, and Muscle Work.
Fitness Center and Studio Hours
- Monday - Friday: 7 am - 11 pm
- Fitness Studio closed for classes Monday - Thursday noon - 2 pm
- Saturday: 8 am - 6 pm
- Sunday: Noon - 6 pm
The Fitness Center and Studio are closed on DePaul holidays.
Fitness Studio Classes
Session 1: Monday, March 27 - Thursday, May 4
Session 2: Tuesday, May 9 - Thursday, June 8
Session Two Class Offerings
(fee based classes; registration required)Section One: Tuesday 12-12:45 pm Muscle Work
Section Two: Wednesday 12-12:45 pm
Section Three: Wedneday 1-1:45 pm
Section Four: Thursday 12-12:45 pm
If you have any questions about Loop fitness classes, contact Stephanie Punda.
Three Enrollment Options:
- One Section: $27.50 (5 classes, 1 per week)
- Lunchtime Unlimited: access to all midday classes - $70 (access to 20 total classes)
- Drop-In: $10 per class (payment must be made online prior to the class)
First-time guests: Create a guest account by clicking the Become a Guest button on the system log-in page. Select Program Registration and Loop Fitness category and class options will be displayed.
Returning guests: If you previously signed up for a program and already have a guest account created, log-in with your username and password.Select Program Registration, and Loop Fitness category and class options will be displayed.
- Muscle Work: A complete strength training workout learning how to use a variety of equipment to target all your major muscle groups.
- Mat Pilates:
One of the most popular classes, where the instructor leads you through
floor work exercises designed to stretch and strengthen while
developing muscle strength, definition, and flexibility with fundamental
and advanced Pilates moves.
- Yoga: Learn a variety of yoga poses, flows, and how to link breath to movement. Namaste!
A dance fitness class that incorporates Latin rhythms and
easy-to-follow moves. The upbeat music will help you sculpt and
condition your body!