Are you a current DePaul student, faculty or staff member based in the Loop? Visit the recently expanded Loop Fitness Center and Studio for a great individual workout or to join a group for midday or after work classes!
The Fitness Center and Studio (located in the basement of CDM) access is free to all enrolled DePaul students and faculty/staff. Make sure to bring your ID to access the facilities. The Fitness Center houses cardio and weight equipment and the Fitness Studio offers space for stretching, resistance training, and classes, including Yoga, Mat Pilates, and Muscle Work.
Fitness Center and Studio Hours
- Monday - Friday: 7 am - 11 pm
- Fitness Studio closed for classes Monday - Friday, noon - 2 pm
- Saturday: 8 am - 6 pm
- Sunday: Noon - 6 pm
The Fitness Center and Studio are closed on DePaul holidays.
Fitness Studio Classes
Loop Fitness classes are open to current DePaul students, faculty and staff! While you're downtown, take some time during your lunch to move and join us in the new Fitness Studio for low impact fitness classes! With these classes, you can sign up for 1 specific timeslot (Noon or 1 pm) for 5 days, or have unlimited access to all the classes held throughout the week. You also have the option to drop in as your schedule permits for $10.
Session One: Monday, January 7-Friday, February 8
Session Two: Monday, February 11-Friday, March 15
Class Offerings (fee based classes; registration required).
|Noon -12:45 pm
||Core and More
|1 - 1:45 pm
||Core and More
||Core and More
||Yoga |If you have any questions about Loop fitness classes, contact Danielle Arens.
Three Enrollment Options:
- Per Section: $30 (5 classes, 1 per week)
- Lunchtime Unlimited: access to all midday classes - $85
- Drop-In: $10 per class (payment must be made online prior to the class)
First-time guests: Create a guest account by clicking the Become a Guest button on the system log-in page. Select Program Registration and Loop Fitness category and class options will be displayed.
Returning guests: If you previously signed up for a program and already have a guest account created, log-in with your username and password.Select Program Registration, and Loop Fitness category and class options will be displayed.
- Pilates Mat: Get a total body workout at any fitness level! Mat exercises will range from fundamentals to advanced, with modifications provided. This is an excellent class for developing muscle strength, tone, and flexibility. Mat exercises will range from fundamentals to advanced, with modifications provided. This is an excellent class for developing muscle strength, tone, and flexibility.
- Core and More: Core strength is the foundation to a strong body. Work your abs, obliques, lower back, and glutes in these classes.
- Muscle Work: A complete strength training workout learning how to use a variety of equipment to target all your major muscle groups.
- Yoga: Learn a variety of yoga poses, flows, and how to link breath to movement in these classes. Namaste!
Are you interested in jump-starting or exploring ways to enhance your fitness routine? Set up sessions with a personal trainer
for individual, partner, or small group training in the Loop Fitness Center and Studio. For more information, contact Danielle Arens