Are you interested in becoming a personal trainer? This course is for you!!!
Designed to assist you in gaining the foundational knowledge to sit for the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified Personal Trainer exam. This course will be a combination of lecture, discussion, and practical sessions.
You will develop the skills to:
- Learn fitness program design
- Gain the additional knowledge needed to work with special populations
- Market yourself and manage clients
Who should register for the program?
- If you are passionate about health and fitness
- If you are comfortable with basic strength training
- If you would like to become personal trainers
- If you are excited about helping others achieve their fitness goals
Spring Class Tuesday; May 7 - June 4
3:30 - 6 pm
Sign-up online* here or in person at The Ray during Membership Services hours.
*a unique Campus Recreation (not your Campus Connect) log-in is needed to register online: online instructions