Personal Training Services are now available in the Loop!
Personal Trainers will develop an individualized fitness program and teach you the best way to perform each exercise. This gives you a chance to challenge yourself and get the most out of your workout. Training is available for individuals or groups.
For more information, contact Courtney Griffin at 773-325-4562.
Why Hire a Personal Trainer?
There are many benefits to working with a personal trainer:
- Maximize your time with effective and efficient workouts.
- Improve performance for sports or races.
- Decrease injury risks or recover more quickly with post-rehab training.
- Add variety to your exercise program to stay motivated.
- Gain a trusted resource for accurate and individualized fitness information.
About Our Trainers
Our team consists of Lincoln Park's top trainers. They hold nationally recognized certifications and/or university degrees in exercise science. In addition to helping clients improve general health and fitness levels, they have specialty areas that may appeal to clients with specific goals, including weight management (weight loss or healthy weight gain,) sport-specific training, post-rehabilitation, and much more.
To learn more about our trainers, check out their bios.
Ready to register for personal training?