New Fitness Packages available for the New Year!
Find packages that include a fitness assessment, personal training session and nutrition consultation to jump-start the New Year! Hurry, packages are only offered for a limited time! Click here
for new options!
Get started with a Personal Trainer at The Ray or in the Loop!
Why Hire a Personal Trainer?
Personal Trainers will develop an individualized
fitness program and teach you the best way to perform each exercise.
This gives you a chance to challenge yourself and get the most out of
your workout. Training is available for individuals or groups.
There are many benefits to working with a personal trainer:
- Maximize your time with effective and efficient workouts.
- Improve performance for sports or races.
- Decrease injury risks or recover more quickly with post-rehab training.
- Add variety to your exercise program to stay motivated.
- Gain a trusted resource for accurate and individualized fitness information.
About Our Trainers
Our team consists of Lincoln Park's top trainers. They hold nationally recognized certifications and/or university degrees in exercise science. In addition to helping clients improve general health and fitness levels, they have specialty areas that may appeal to clients with specific goals, including weight management (weight loss or healthy weight gain,) sport-specific training, post-rehabilitation, and much more.
To learn more about our trainers, check out their bios.
Ready to register for personal training?