How to Register for Personal Training
- Complete registration forms and pay for the service at Membership Services in the Ray Meyer Fitness and Recreation Center.
- Personal Training clients may indicate a preferred trainer on the registration forms after viewing staff biographies online or at Membership Services. Clients without preference will be assigned a trainer based on the client's goals and interests, fitness level, and schedule.
- After submitting health history information (included in registration packet) to Membership Services, clients will be contacted within two business days regarding confirmation of receipt of these forms and the status of their registration. View our facility's Notice of Privacy Practices.
- Blue Members - To receive the student/member rate for fitness services (including personal training), appointments must take place during Blue membership access hours. The non-member rate will be charged for all appointments outside of Blue access hours.
- Cancellation Policy - To cancel an appointment, clients are asked to contact the provider directly at least 24 hours in advance of the appointment. Failure to do so will result in a lost session.
- Late Policy - Personal Trainers will still complete the appointment in the event that a client is late, however, sessions that begin late will still end at the originally scheduled time.
- Partner Training Cancellation Policy - In the event that one partner needs to cancel within 24 hours of a scheduled appointment or simply does not show, the session may continue with the remaining partner(s). However, due to the discounted rate for group training, the session will still count toward the package balance for each partner.
- Expiration Policy - All Fitness Services sessions or packages expire ONE YEAR from date of purchase.
- Refund Policy - All sessions and packages are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Policy on Outside Personal Trainers
No outside personal trainers are allowed to train clients in the Ray Meyer Fitness and Recreation Center. All trainers who conduct sessions in the facility must be employees of the Department of Campus Recreation. Violation of this policy may result in lost access to the facility for the trainer and/or client.
Please contact Courtney Griffin if you have any questions regarding our policies.