The alumni rate is available to DePaul University graduates. Proof of
graduation (DePaul University alumni card, diploma, or transcripts) is
required. Recent graduates receive the recent alumni rate for the first
year if they join within 12 months of their graduation date.
Alumni Membership Rates
|Dependent (Age 16-22)
**Annual memberships must be paid in full at time of joining.
***Alumni may self-sponsor for $14 a visit. Proof of graduation and photo ID required.
Alumni Membership Policies
*Monthly Membership Policies
- Purchased on the 1st of the month requires full payment for the current month.
- Purchased on the 2nd-15th of the month requires payment of the prorated fee for the current month.
- Purchased on the 16th-end of the month requires payment of the prorated fee for the current month and first full month’s dues.
- Minimum six month membership is required; if cancel prior to six months a $25 cancellation fee will be charged.
- Membership fees are drafted on the 2nd of each month. Occasionally
the draft may be slightly delayed due to bank holidays, technical
delays, or other issues.
- If paying by credit or debit card: within seven days of
joining, member must enter credit card information online or through
The Ray at DePaul app.
- If paying by checking account: a voided check is
required or member may enter bank information online or through The Ray
at DePaul app.
- It is the responsibility of the member to maintain
sufficient funds to cover all drafts and to inform Campus Recreation of any
changes in account information. If drafts are refused for any reason,
your membership will be suspended immediately.
- Should payment not be resolved by the 20th of the
month, a $25 service fee will be assessed and must be paid in
addition to any unresolved payments before the service will resume.
Children and/or Dependents of Members
Children and/or dependents (age 16-22) of members can purchase a membership at the dependent rate.
Children and/or dependents age 15 and under may register to access the
facility at no charge. A birth certificate is required for
verification. Each child will have their picture taken and will be
issued a purple key tag in order to access the facility. Access is
limited during the academic year to Monday - Thursday 9 am to 12 pm, and
all day Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Please refer to children/dependent policies for more information.