Any adult, 16 years of age or older, who does not have an affiliation with the University through other categories is eligible for the community rate. Community memberships are valid during all facility hours.
10 Visit Package $130
If you are looking for a short term membership consider purchasing a 10 visit package. The package allows access to The Ray during all facility hours.
- Valid for ten entries to The Ray within three months from date of purchase. Purchase during Membership Services hours; photo ID required.
- Passes are non-transferable and no refunds for unused visits.
- Open to adults 18 and older, children are not included.
- Run on our banked indoor track, cross train in our pool, or use any of our cardio or weight equipment!
- Includes free daily locker and towel service.
- Provides access to more than 65 Group Fitness classes a week.
- Learn a new skill with our specialty programs or hire a Personal Trainer to help you reach your fitness goals (non-member rate).
- Full payment is due at the time of purchase.
- An individual may purchase two 10 visit packs in a calendar year.
- May sponsor up to three guests per visit. Guests must be 18 and older.
- Photo ID required for purchase.
Community Membership Rates
|Spouse or SDA
|Dependent (age 16-22)
The initiation fee for all full access community members and their Spouse/SDA, Dependent is due at the time of joining or when converting from a Blue membership. Initiation fees are non-refundable.Campus Recreation can discontinue Community memberships with a 30-day notice.
Blue community memberships are limited access memberships. Blue members may enter the facility Monday through Thursday between 8 am - 3 pm and 9 - 11:30 pm, and all day Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. During the summer months (Memorial Day through Labor Day), Blue members may use the facility during all building hours. No initiation fee is charged for a Blue membership.
To receive the member rate for specialty programs and fitness services, the program or appointment must take place during Blue membership access hours. The non-member rate will be charged for all program registrations and fitness services outside of Blue access hours.
Blue Membership Rates
|Spouse or SDA
|Dependent (age 16-22)
Spouse or Unrelated Second Domiciled Adult (SDA)
Spouses or unrelated SDAs of members may purchase a membership at a matching rate (e.g., spouse/SDA of a faculty/staff member would pay $364 for an annual pass). To establish eligibility an affidavit of eligibility must be completed and verifying documentation presented (i.e. marriage license, civil union certificate must be shown, or two recent documents showing a current shared address).
Children/Dependents of Members
Children and/or dependents (age 16-22) of members can purchase a membership at the dependent rate.
Children and/or dependents age 15 and under may register to access the facility at no charge. A birth certificate is required for verification. Each child will have their picture taken and will be issued a purple key tag in order to access the facility. Access is limited during the academic year to Monday - Thursday 9 am to 12 pm, and all day Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Please refer to children/dependent policies for more information.
A minimum six-month membership is required. Yearly memberships must be paid in full at time of joining. Monthly memberships are paid via an Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT); member must enter a credit card number through The Ray online portal or The Ray app, or provide a voided check in order to set up the EFT. The first month's payment, pro-rated, is required up-front.