Campus Recreation > Sports & Outdoors > Club Sports >
Tier 5 and Contingency Funding Requests
- Due Monday, January 7 and Monday, Apr 1 at 5 pm
- To submit a request, write a letter to the Club Sport Allocation board explaining what the club is requesting and why funding for that item is important to the club. Attach any relevant documentation, such as quotes or screenshots documenting the exact cost. For Contingency Funding, also include explaining of how this was an unexpected cost for your club.
Annual Tier Presentations
- Presentations for the 2019-2020 academic year will be Friday May 3 and Friday May 10.
- In mid-April, clubs will be sent a link to sign up for a presentation.
- Clubs wishing to be in Tiers 1, 2, 3, or 4 must present to the board.
- Optional training on what and how to present will be available in April.
Use of Funding:
- Clubs can use any of the following options to use their allocation
- Drop by Office Hours: Mondays 3-5 pm and Fridays 1-3 pm
- Make an appointment: Megan
- Submit the information using the Club Sport Payment Processing form