Here are the steps for starting a new club sport at DePaul University:
- Contact the Office of Student Involvement about becoming an officially registered student organization.
- Contact Ricky Scott, Assistant Director-Club Sports , about your plans.
- Complete the process required by the Office of Student Involvement to become an official registered student organization:
- Complete the application process on DeHub.
- Attach completed constitution
- List three elected officers and a faculty advisor
- Add eight members to the roster
- Attend mandatory workshops (registration and SAF-B) required by the Office of Student Involvement.
Once the group is approved by the Office of Student Involvement, schedule a final meeting with Ricky Scott, the Assistant Director-Club Sports