Play FREE Intramural Sports to stay active, meet new people, and have a good time. Get your friends together for a team sport, register as a free agent to be added to a team, or sign up for an individual tournament.
Fall Quarter Sports and Registration Dates
- Flag Football (opens Monday, September 11)
- Indoor Soccer (opens Monday, September 11)
- 3 v 3 Basketball (opens Monday, September 11)
- Inner Tube Water Polo (opens Monday, September 18)
- Volleyball (opens Monday, September 18)
- Table Tennis (opens Monday, September 25)
- Chess (opens Monday, September 25)
- Racquetball (opens Monday, September 25)
*Registration end dates are subject to change depending on availability. The website will be updated accordingly.
Ready to register a team, as an individual or as a free agent?
Want to play but don't have a team?
Come to a Free Agent Meeting! Teams are created based on desired level of competition, availability and position preference. Meetings are held at The Ray in room 312 (third floor).
Fall Free Agent Schedule
- Basketball: Tuesday, September 19; 9pm
- Flag Football: Tuesday, September 19; 9:30 pm
- Indoor Soccer: Wednesday, September 20; 9:30 pm
- Volleyball: Wednesday, September 27; 9:30 pm
Captains will be prompted to take a sport specific quiz when they register a team. Visit our Rules and Policies page or view our Online Captains Meeting for the answers to your questions. After completing the quiz and registering the team the captain must ensure that the minimum number of players are accepted onto the team roster. Email Leanne Surmin with any questions.