Play FREE Intramural Sports to stay active, meet new people, and have a good time. Get your friends together for a team sport, register as a free agent to be added to a team, or sign up for an individual tournament.
Winter Quarter Sports and Registration Dates
- 5-on-5 Basketball (Tuesday, January 2-Tuesday, January 16)
- Women's Drop-in Basketball (Tuesday, January 2-Tuesday, January 16)
- 5-on-5 Indoor Soccer (Tuesday, January 2-Tuesday, January 16)
- Women's Drop-in Indoor Soccer New! (Tuesday, January 2-Tuesday, January 16)
- 4-on-4 Indoor Volleyball (Monday, January 8-Monday, January 18)
- Table Tennis (Monday, January 22-Monday, January 29)
- Racquetball Tournament (Monday, January 22-Monday, January 29)
- Spikeball Tournament (Monday, February 4-Monday, February 12)
*Registration end dates are subject to change depending on availability. The website will be updated accordingly.
Ready to register a team, as an individual or as a free agent?
Want to play but don't have a team?
Come to a Free Agent Meeting! Teams are created based on desired level of competition, availability and position preference. Meetings are held at The Ray in room 312 (third floor).
Winter Quarter Free Agent Schedule
- Basketball: Monday, January 9; 9:30 pm
- Indoor Soccer: Tuesday, January 10; 9 pm
- Volleyball: Tuesday, January 10; 9:30 pm
Captains will be prompted to take a sport specific quiz when they register a team. Visit our Rules and Policies page or view our Online Captains Meeting for the answers to your questions. After completing the quiz and registering the team the captain must ensure that the minimum number of players are accepted onto the team roster. Email Leanne Surmin with any questions.