Play FREE Intramural Sports to stay active, meet new people, and have a good time. Get your friends together for a team sport, register as a free agent to be added to a team, or sign up for an individual tournament.
Game Day @ The Ray
FREE! Thursday, June 6; 4-7 pm
Bring your friends, drop-in and play for fun! No registration necessary. Activities include Utter Nonsense, Jumbo Jenga, Mario Kart, Just Dance, Big Pink Volleyball- and more!
Spring Quarter Sports
- 5-v-5 Basketball: registration open Monday, April 1-Wednesday, April 10
- 16" Softball: registration open Monday, April 1-Wednesday, April 10
- Badminton (singles and doubles): registration open Monday, April 8-Wednesday, April 17
- Floor Hockey: registration open Monday, April 1-Wednesday, April 10
- 5-v-5 Outdoor Soccer: registration open Monday, April 1- Wednesday, April 10
- 4-v-4 Volleyball: registration open Monday, April 1-Wednesday, April 10
- Beach Spikeball: registration open Monday, April 22-Friday, May 17; one day tournament Friday, May 24.
*Registration end dates are subject to change depending on availability. The website will be updated accordingly.
Ready to register a team, as an individual or as a free agent?
Want to play but don't have a team?
Come to a Free Agent Meeting! Teams are created based on desired level of competition, availability and position preference. Meetings are held at The Ray in room 312 (third floor). Fall quarter dates will be posted late August.
Captains will be prompted to take a sport specific quiz when they register a team. Visit our Rules and Policies page or view our Online Captains Meeting for the answers to your questions. After completing the quiz and registering the team the captain must ensure that the minimum number of players are accepted onto the team roster. Email Leanne Surmin with any questions.