To Create an IM Leagues Account
- Go to imleagues.com.
- Click on the “Sign Up” link.
- Enter your information - fill out all required information
- Name - your name must match the name on your DePaul student, faculty, or staff ID card or you will not be eligible to participate.
- Enter your email address - use the email address that you check most frequently so you can get updates and reminders.
- If you use your school address, it will automatically connect you to DePaul University.
- If you use another email address (gmail, yahoo, etc.), you will have to search for DePaul University.
- You will be sent a confirmation email. Log in to imleagues.com by clicking the activation link in the email. It might take several hours to receive the email.
Talk to your team members to determine the times that you absolutely cannot participate. (You will be able to pick some of the times you are NOT available for.)
1. Go to IM Leagues to register your team.
- Log into your imleagues.com account.
- Click on the "DePaul University" link.
- Click on the sport you wish to join. Choose the league you wish to play in (for example, FQ11 Open Volleyball).
- Choose the division (day of play and level)in which you would like to play. Each division has a maximum number of teams. If that day/time is full, you will need to pick another time of play.
2. Click on the link to "Create a Team"
- Captains can invite members to their team in two ways:
- If a student has already registered on imleagues, click the "invite members" link on the team page, search for their name, and invite them (if someone was a senior last year and is still attending DePaul, they will need to update their graduation date/year in school to participate).
- If a student has not yet registered on imleagues, click the "invite members" link n the team page, then click the "Can't find someone? Click here to invite by email address", and input the students email address.
- To join a team:
- Find the team and captain name on the division page and request to join.
- Go to the captains' player card page, view the team, and request to join.
- Accept a request from the captain to join the team.
- Use an email address you check regularly for updates.
3. Your team will not be approved until you have the minimum number of players for that sport on your roster.