All of the items listed below are available for purchase from The Ray Pro Shop. This is located next to the Locker Checkout area at the front desk in the Atrium. Whether you forgot your racquetball or ripped your shirt, we try to provide items that will help you enjoy your time at The Ray. Check us out the next time you work out! (We try to keep items in stock but quantities are limited. Prices change periodically.)
|Racquetball eye guard
|Racquetball - Red Ektelon Fireball single
|Racquetball - Black Ektelon Classic single
|Swim diaper - disposable
|Swim goggles - Speedo Hydrospex Classic
|Swim goggles - TYR Youth Flex Frame
|Toiletries (toothbrush, razors, deodorant, etc)
|DePaul travel mug
Equipment Check-out and Rental
If you are looking for equipment to enhance your recreation experience, we provide many items on a checkout or rental basis. Members of the Ray Meyer Fitness & Recreation Center may check out equipment at the equipment issue desk on the first floor of the facility. A valid student ID or membership key tag is required to check out equipment.
- Equipment is due back at the conclusion of use or at building close, whichever comes first.
- Individuals checking out equipment are responsible for the proper treatment and timely return of the equipment issued.
- Damaged equipment may result in a replacement fee being assessed to the individual.
- Failure to return equipment in a timely fashion or at all may result in a late or a replacement fee being assessed to the individual.
- Equipment check out is intended for use inside the building unless otherwise authorized.
Equipment Issue Desk Equipment
- Badminton racquets
- Basketballs (men's and women's)
- Board games
- Footballs (youth and adult)
- Jump ropes
- Racquetball racquets
- Resistance bands
- Sets of Table Tennis paddle & balls
- Shuffleboard pucks
- Soccer balls (indoor and outdoor)
- TRX bands
A variety of items are available for use in the pool area. No student ID or membership key tag is necessary for usage. All aquatics equipment must stay in the pool area.
- Pull buoys
- Toys (floating and sinking)
If you are planning a camping trip or just want to enjoy the outdoors, more specialized equipment is available over greater periods of time in our outdoor equipment rental shop. Find out what is available to reserve and rent at our Outdoor Equipment Rental page.
Looking for something to do outside on a warm and lazy afternoon? Head to the lake on our cruiser bikes. These bikes can be rented by students, faculty, and staff only. Go to the Bike Rental page for bike rental procedures.