- Daily lockers may not be used to store items overnight. Personal locks will be cut off and discarded and items will be confiscated.
- Locker service is provided with DePaul ID, key tag or filling out a locker checkout form.
- If the key is lost, the replacement fee is $10. This fee must be paid prior to receipt of confiscated items.
- All contents removed from daily lockers and rented lockers will be held for 30 days; unclaimed items will be given to charity.
- Rental lockers are available; inquire at the membership desk.
- All lockers must be renewed by the end of each quarter or they will be cleaned out and re-issued. Items cleared from expired lockers will be kept for 30 days; unclaimed items will be given to charity.
- Towel service is provided to all members. Shower towels are available at Equipment Issue; fitness towels are available at the Fitness Supervisor station on the second floor. Used towels are to be returned to designated towel bins.
- Usage of cell phones in the locker rooms or bathrooms is strictly prohibited.
Locker Room Access for Children/Dependents
Children aged 3 and under can use any locker room. Must be supervised.
- Children aged 4 and over can only use same gender locker room or assisted change/unisex locker room. Must be supervised.
- Children aged 7 and over can use same gender locker room unsupervised, but the supervising adult should wait immediately outside locker room.
- The Assisted Change/Unisex Locker Room is located down the hallway to the pool.
Assisted Change/Unisex Locker Room
The Assisted Change/Unisex Locker Room contains daily lockers, shower, restroom amenities, and infant changing table. This room is intended for:
- Patrons with young children or with multiple children
- Patrons in need of special assistance
- Patrons who are uncomfortable in gender-defined locker rooms/restrooms
- Patrons desiring a higher level of privacy