Campus Recreation > The Ray > Facility Policies >
- Jog and walk no more than two abreast at all times.
- Walkers should use inside lanes while joggers should use outside lanes.
- Faster joggers have right of way and should pass on the outside lanes.
- 8 laps/mile from the inside lane; 7 laps/mile from the outside lane.
- Stretching areas are located in the north and south infields of the track. Please do not stand or stretch in the lanes.
- DePaul Intercollegiate Track Teams have exclusive use of the track during posted times during the academic year.
- The track direction changes daily; please follow the posted directional arrow.
- Children under 16 years of age are not permitted to use fitness equipment with the exception of the Treadwall and functional training rig on the north and south infields of the track respectively (Treadwall/functional rig use is permitted by children only under DIRECT supervision of an adult).
- Children under 16 years of age must be supervised by a guardian or adult member at all times.
- In the event of a serious injury, please press the duress alarm for medical attention and seek assistance from a staff member.