You may access Campus Recreation's online services through our mobile app. The app is available in both the Apple and Android stores or by searching “The Ray at DePaul.” It’s a convenient way to check into the facility, sign up for programs or make racquetball court reservations.
Navigating The Ray App
- You need an user name and password to log-in to The Ray app. It is the same user name and password as the online system. Click here for information on how to get a user name and password. Please note, this is not the same user name and password as Campus Connect.
- Sign up for Specialty Programs: Select “Programs” from the drop down menu on the left side (e.g. swimming, fitness training)
- Reserve a racquetball court: Select “Bookings” from the drop down menu on the left side
- View your account information, including changing your password: Select “My Account” from the drop down menu on the left hand side.
- Check in to The Ray: Have the app open on the home page with the bar code viewable or on iOS devices, you may select “Add Passbook” to make your membership bar code automatically appear on your lock screen when you are in the vicinity of The Ray. You may use this in lieu of your DePaul University ID Card or membership key tag. The app is also compatible with an Apple watch.
- The app is only compatible with iOS and Android devices.
- The app will work with iOS and Android tablets but only in "phone mode." There is not a separate tablet format.
- The app will show you anything you have scheduled on a given day – specialty classes, Personal Training and racquetball court reservations.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.