Campus Recreation > The Ray > Professional Staff >
- Associate Director, Wellness Services and Initiatives, Capital Budget
- Professional Staff
- (773) 325-4559
- Oversee wellness education and program development
- Coordinate capital projects and equipment replacement
- Lead team of four professional staff: Assistant Director of Fitness/Wellness - Group Fitness and Instructional Programs, Assistant Director of Fitness/Wellness - Strength and Conditioning; Office Assistant - Business Services and Babysitting
- Develop and implement departmental assessment projects
- Manage massage therapy contract and service provider
Education and Professional Experience
- PhD Higher Education, Florida State University
- MS Sports Administration, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- BS Physical Education, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Over twenty years of experience in campus recreation at University of Illinois, Southern Illinois University-Carbondale, Valdosta State University, and Florida State University.
- Seven years experience as faculty member and advisor, Recreation Administration major, at Southeast Missouri State University and George Williams College of Aurora University
Certifications and Affiliations
- Currently serving on editorial board of Recreational Sports Journal.
- Certified Recreational Sports Specialist, National Intramural-Recreational Sports Association (NIRSA).
- NIRSA and Illinois Intramural-Recreational Sports Association (IIRSA) member.
- National Recreation and Parks Association member.
- Currently a Board Member for the Village of Lincolnwood Parks and Recreation Department.