This annual event is held in partnership with:
Thank you to all who participated in the Spring Into Health Wellness Walk and Expo on Friday, May 10, 2019. Join us again in May of 2020!!
Remember, it doesn't have to be the day for the Wellness Walk for you to choose to enhance your lifestyle through:
- Getting your move on! A walk is a quick and easy way to wake our bodies up and get some of the recommended daily amount of physical activity we need.
- Stimulating your brain! Research shows that physical activity actually stimulates brain activity and improves creativity.
- Making connections! Ask a friend or colleague to walk with you.
Being physically active can be fun, it doesn't have to take a lot of time, and it improves the blood flow to your brain. This stimulates thought processes, your creativity, and your productivity when you do have to go back to work or study!
Many thanks to the community organizations who contributed to the success of the 2019 Wellness Walk and Expo through tabling and prizes!
Moosejaw, The Peace School, Cryobar, Float Sixty, Body Peace Chicago, Homeslice, Sweet Mandy Bs, State Restaurant, Good Games, Campus Recreation, Body Peace Chicago, and Starbucks. Special thanks once again to Novacare!!
- The Office of Health Promotion and Wellness
- Dining Services
- The Office of Human Resources
The Bean Caffe'