Spring Into Health Wellness Walk & Exposition
Thursday, May 11, 11 am - 2 pm
It's spring! Time to get outside! Give yourself a break from work or studying, get the blood flowing, earn points for great raffle prizes and learn about campus and local wellness resources. Free and open to DePaul students, faculty, staff and community members.
The walk includes a 1.5 mile loop (with a half mile cutoff if you need a little shorter route) through the Lincoln Park campus, beginning and ending at The Ray (2235 N Sheffield.)
- Pick up a walk passport at any checkpoint (or at The Ray)
- Start walking anywhere along the route
- Get a stamp at each checkpoint
- Turn in the passport at The Ray for raffle tickets
- Choose the prizes where you want to place your tickets
Stop by The Ray between 11 am - 2 pm and pick up an Expo passport at check-in. Get it stamped by vendors/organizations as you:
- learn about campus and community wellness opportunities
- get a chair massage
- speak to a personal trainer / massage therapist/ athletic trainer
- participate in various demo classes and fitness challenges
- turn in your stamped passport for raffle tickets
for the event and to be emailed a map and passport. Preregistration is suggested but not required. You may also pick up a map and passport at the Ray Meyer Fitness and Recreation Center check-in table on Thursday, May 11. Drop in between 11 am and 1:45 pm to collect stamps and be entered into the raffle drawing.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONDePaul Employees
: Participation in the Wellness Walk and Expo counts as a "local activity" for the Office of Human Resources Healthy Vin-cent$
Student Organizations: When you turn in your raffle tickets, let us know your organization name. Any organization with at least 5 members participating in the walk, will be entered into a drawing for a free pizza party!
This event is held in partnership with: