Campus Recreation > Wellness > Nutrition >
Registration & Policies
How to Register for Nutrition Consultations
- Complete registration forms and pay for the service at Membership Services in the Ray Meyer Fitness and Recreation Center.
- Clients will be contacted within two business days regarding confirmation of receipt of these forms and the status of their registration. Next, the Registered Dietitian will send a food log to complete before your consultation.
- Blue Members - To receive the member rate for fitness and wellness services (including wellness coaching), appointments must take place during Blue membership access hours. The non-member rate will be charged for all appointments outside of Blue access hours.
- Cancellation Policy - To cancel an appointment, clients are asked to contact the provider directly at least 24 hours in advance of the appointment. Failure to do so will result in a lost session.
- Late Policy - Dietitians will still complete the appointment in the event that a client is late. However, sessions that begin late will still end at the originally scheduled time.
- Expiration Policy - All Fitness Services sessions or packages expire ONE YEAR from date of purchase.
- Refund Policy - All sessions and packages are NON-REFUNDABLE.