Campus Recreation > Wellness > Nutrition >
Registration & Policies
How to Register for Nutrition Consultations
- Complete registration forms and pay for the service at Membership Services in the Ray Meyer Fitness and Recreation Center.
- After submitting food log information (included in registration packet) to Membership Services, clients will be contacted within two business days regarding confirmation of receipt of these forms and the status of their registration.
- Blue Members - To receive the student/member rate for fitness and wellness services (including wellness coaching), appointments must take place during Blue membership access hours. The non-member rate will be charged for all appointments outside of Blue access hours.
- Cancellation Policy - To cancel an appointment, clients are asked to contact the provider directly at least 24 hours in advance of the appointment. Failure to do so will result in a lost session.
- Late Policy - Dietitians will still complete the appointment in the event that a client is late. However, sessions that begin late will still end at the originally scheduled time.
- Expiration Policy - All Fitness Services sessions or packages expire ONE YEAR from date of purchase.
- Refund Policy - All sessions and packages are NON-REFUNDABLE.