Marketing, Hospitality, Economics, Business Administration, Real Estate, Management and Undecided Business
Weekly Walk-in Hours - No appointment needed
Walk-in advising is on a first come, first served basis.
- Open Hours: Mondays and Thursdays; 9:30 am – 5:00pm, DPC room 7034
- Hospitality: Wednesdays, 2:00-5:00pm, 14 E. Jackson, 3rd floor
Keala Murdock joined the Career Center in 2012 as a career specialist for the Driehaus College of Business, and separately teaches a career development course for the college. Keala earned MS in human resources at DePaul and her BA in journalism and mass communications from the University of Colorado, Boulder.
Meet with Keala to talk about:
- Resumes, interviewing and negotiations
- Using internships to gain experience and get credit
- Professional etiquette and networking
- Job search tips and tricks
To schedule an appointment with Keala call (312) 362-8437 or book online in Handshake.
If you are just getting started, or are interested in a resume review, please visit a peer career advisor. Weekly walk-in hours are available.
NOTE: The MBA Career Management Center, located in Suite 5300 of the DePaul Center, provides comprehensive career services for students and alumni of the Kellstadt Graduate School of Business.