The Career Center can help you develop a recruiting strategy that is tailored to your unique employment needs. Our staff strives to understand your organization’s culture, mission and goals in order to help you maximize your recruiting efforts. Consider these opportunities to recruit, hire and build your brand on campus.
- Create a free account on Handshake, a robust recruiting application designed to connect you with candidates that meet your qualifications, and post your position(s).
- Meet DePaul talent at job and internship fairs.
- Conduct on-campus interviews.
- Host a pre-interview reception.
- Provide on-campus office hours or an information table.
- Host a company visit at your organization.
- Connect with any of the 350+ DePaul student organizations dedicated to professional development, community service and more.
- Encourage DePaul alumni within your organization to volunteer with the Alumni Sharing Knowledge mentorship program.
- Customize your own idea to reach and engage students.
Hiring DePaul Students on Handshake
Handshake is recognized on campus as the go-to resource to find jobs, internships and volunteer work, career event information, on-campus interview scheduling, and more. This mobile-friendly application allows employers to discover DePaul talent and engage with our diverse community. Join us on Handshake today, and consider viewing these training videos to help you navigate the platform. It will take about 2-3 business days for your account to be approved.