The Career Center can help you develop a recruiting strategy that is tailored to your unique employment needs. Our staff strives to understand your organization’s culture, mission and goals in order to help you maximize your recruiting efforts. Consider these opportunities to recruit, hire and build your brand on campus.
- Post your position(s) on Handshake, a robust recruiting application designed to connect you with candidates that meet your qualifications.
- Attend a job and internship fair.
- Conduct on-campus interviews.
- Host a pre-interview reception.
- Provide on-campus office hours or an information table.
- Host a company visit at your organization.
- Connect with any of the 350+ DePaul student organizations dedicated to professional development, community service and more.
- Encourage DePaul alumni within your organization to volunteer with the Alumni Sharing Knowledge mentorship program.
- Customize your own idea to reach and engage students.
Hiring DePaul Students on Handshake
Handshake is recognized on campus as the go-to resource to find job and internship listings, career fair and event information, on-campus interview scheduling, and more. With this mobile-friendly application, employers can discover DePaul talent and engage with our diverse community. Join us on Handshake today.