College Access offers specialized services that address the unique needs of first-generation college students, low-income students and students of color. We work in partnership with DePaul
Admission to host groups of students from targeted populations. Our
office collaborates with middle and high school counselors, college coaches and
nonprofit organization leaders to widen college
access for traditionally underrepresented students.
Due to our small staff, we do have a limited capacity for hosting group visits. If you are interested in bringing your students to DePaul, please complete our Visit Request Form, providing as much detail as you can, and a College Access staff member will contact you about your request. Please note:
- Our office hosts visits from Chicago middle and high schools and nonprofit organizations only.
- All visit requests should be submitted at least 2 weeks ahead of your preferred visit date to allow adequate planning time.
- All students visiting DePaul must be grades 7-12.
- Students should be adequately prepared for their college visit prior to arriving on campus to maximize their engagement.
- We cannot accommodate groups larger than 50. Please contact us if you have a large group.
- We occasionally take photos during our campus visits, so we ask that students younger than 18 complete the Photo Release Waiver.pdf and get their parent/guardian's signature prior to the visit. We will collect the signed waivers when students arrive on campus.
For more information about College Access campus visits, contact Jason Carter, at email@example.com