- Qualify as either a first-generation college student (neither parent earned a bachelor's degree) whose household meets the low-income guidelines established by the U.S. Department of Education; or be a member of a group that is underrepresented in graduate education (currently defined by the U.S. Department of Education as Native American, Hispanic/Latino and African-American);
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident;
- Maintain continuous enrollment as a degree-seeking undergraduate student in good standing;
- Must have achieved junior status;
- Must have completed at least two quarters of coursework as a full-time, degree-seeking undergraduate student at DePaul University;
- Possess a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or above;
- Have a sincere and compelling desire to complete a PhD.
Note: Meeting the eligibility requirements does not guarantee admission into the program.
McNair Program application and further guidelines will be available in spring 2018. Application deadline is June 1, 2018.
For more information, contact:
McNair Scholars Program
Schmitt Academic Center, Suite 166
2320 N. Kenmore Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
(773) 325-4743 | email@example.com