- Qualify as either a first-generation college student (neither parent earned a bachelor's degree) whose household meets the low-income guidelines established by the U.S. Department of Education; or be a member of a group that is underrepresented in graduate education (currently defined by the U.S. Department of Education as Native American, Hispanic/Latino and African-American);
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident;
- Maintain continuous enrollment as a degree-seeking undergraduate student in good standing;
- Must have achieved junior status;
- Must have completed at least two quarters of coursework as a full-time, degree-seeking undergraduate student at DePaul University;
- Possess a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or above;
- Have a sincere and compelling desire to complete a PhD.
Note: Meeting the eligibility requirements does not guarantee admission into the program.
McNair Program application and further guidelines will be available soon.
For more information, contact:
McNair Scholars Program
Schmitt Academic Center, Suite 166
2320 N. Kenmore Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
(773) 325-4743 | email@example.com