The TRiO Student Support Services (SSS) program is available to any undergraduate DePaul student who meets the following criteria:
- Is a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident
- Is an admitted DePaul undergraduate student
- Can demonstrate academic need
In addition, SSS participants must meet at least one of the following requirements:
- Have a low income as defined by the U.S. Department of Education
- Be from a family from which neither parent has a bachelor's degree
- Be registered with DePaul's Center of Students with Disabilities
SSS has limited space and therefore may not be able to accept all qualified applicants into the program. Applicants will be selected if they meet the above criteria and demonstrate a commitment to active participation.
For more information, contact:
Student Support Services
Levan Center, Suite 110
2320 N. Kenmore Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
(773) 325-4600 | trioSSS@depaul.edu