Beginning September 2018, Allstate employees have the opportunity to earn an MBA from DePaul University through the Allstate Cohort Program. Benefits of this unique program, available only to Allstate employees,
- Lower Out-of-Pocket Degree Cost. A 25 percent tuition discount from DePaul University makes an advanced degree more financially feasible for Allstate employees.
- No GMAT/GRE required.
- Admission fee waived.
- Eliminate Scheduling Time and Hassle. Allstate Cohort students won't have to worry about registering for courses each quarter. Instead, the business school handles course registration for this two year program. All classes meet in the evening to accommodate working professionals.
Get the Discount
Follow the steps below to get the discount:
- Apply online.
- In the application, under the Kellstadt Graduate School of Business, select...?
- Select the 2018-2019 Fall Quarter.
- Indicate Allstate as your company in the employment section of the application.
Double Demon Benefits
Alumni from any of DePaul's colleges who are admitted into a graduate program or a select certificate program automatically qualify for the Double Demon Scholarship. The Double Demon scholarship covers 25 percent of the tuition for a master's degree or a select certificate program.
All alumni admitted to these programs beginning with the Winter Quarter of 2014 or thereafter qualify. This scholarship cannot be used in conjunction with the Allstate tuition discount or any other DePaul scholarships, waivers, discounts or awards.
Deferred Payment Option
If your company has tuition reimbursement, you have the option to defer payment until the end of the term by using DePaul's Employer Tuition Deferral Plan.
Military and Veterans Benefits
Serving returning military members has been a priority at DePaul since World War II. We do not limit the number of veterans who can enroll through the Yellow Ribbon Program, which provides tuition-free education to eligible students. Learn more about your eligibility and veteran educational benefits.
Email CorporatePartnership@depaul.edu for questions on partnership benefits.