Beginning in March 2020, Allstate employees have the opportunity to earn an MBA from DePaul University through the Allstate Cohort Program. Benefits of this unique program, available only to Allstate employees,
- Lower out-of-pocket cost. A 25% tuition discount from DePaul University makes an advanced degree more financially feasible for Allstate employees.
- No GMAT/GRE required.
- Admission fee waived.
- Easy scheduling. Allstate Cohort students won't have to worry about registering for courses each quarter. Instead, the business school handles course registration for this two-year program. Classes meet on Saturdays, alternating between in-person and online instruction, to accommodate working professionals.
Get the Discount
Follow the steps below to get the discount:
- Apply online.
- In the application, under the Kellstadt Graduate School of Business, select Custom MBA
- Select the 2019-2020 Spring Quarter.
- Indicate Allstate as your company in the employment section of the application.
Deferred Payment Option
Because Allstate has tuition reimbursement, you have the option to defer payment until the end of each term by using DePaul's Employer Tuition Deferral Plan.
Military and Veterans Benefits
Serving military members and veterans has been a priority at DePaul since World War II. We do not limit the number of veterans who can enroll through the Yellow Ribbon Program, which provides tuition-free education to eligible students. Learn more about your eligibility and veteran educational benefits.
Email CorporatePartnership@depaul.edu for questions on partnership benefits.