“Great experience, great connections and the opportunity of a lifetime.”
--Adriana Castillo, vice president, membership, ALPFA Chicago
DePaul offers nearly 300 undergraduate and graduate degrees and concentrations. Our programs offer a blend of in-depth study and practical experience. Because we're known nationally for academic excellence, our reputation will enhance yours.
View a complete list of our graduate programs.
Explore a complete list of undergraduate programs.
Some degree programs are offered entirely online. You'll get the same small class sizes and personal attention that DePaul is known for.
Review our list of online degree options.
If you've been admitted, log into Campus Connect to find current online courses.
An Ever-expanding Array of Health-related Programs
DePaul offers a variety of health care undergraduate and graduate degree programs for working adults. Following is a partial list of DePaul's health care programs.
Graduate Degrees for Working Adults
College of Communication
College of Computing and Digital Media
- Health Informatics, MS (online or on-campus program)
- This new degree program provides students with the essential skills and knowledge needed to implement and support IT solutions for health care service delivery and health information management.
- Data Science: Health Care, MS (online or on-campus program)
- This program addresses the growing demand for data scientists that have the right blend of technical and analytical skills to meet the challenge of big data analytics. The curriculum emphasizes technical proficiency and practical experience, and provides students with advanced skills in data mining, multivariate statistics, machine learning and database processing.
College of Science and Health
- Generalist Nursing, MS for non-nurses (on-campus program)
- RN to MS in Nursing (online program)
- With this new program, registered nurses can earn a bachelor's degree in nursing, a Master of Science in nursing, and a specialty certificate in health administration or health professions education. All courses are offered online except for clinical requirements, which may be completed in your home community.
- Nursing, DNP (on-campus program)
College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences
Kellstadt Graduate School of Business
- MBA: Health Sector Management (on-campus program)
- The MBA in Health Sector Management is designed for both health services professionals as well as those who are seeking careers in health services. The degree allows students to integrate knowledge from a number of disciplines and choose from a variety of courses in Management, Public Services and Law.
School of Public Service
DePaul offers dozens of certificate programs, including project management, social media marketing, financial planning, and big data for business. These programs are offered on campus and online. In addition, they can be customized and taught on-site at your organization.
See a complete list of CPE certificate offerings.
The College of Computing and Digital Media's Institute of Professional Development (IPD) also offers intensive certificate programs designed for IT professionals who wish to quickly learn new technologies and upgrade their skills.
Review our list of IPD certificate programs.
*Certificate programs are excluded from the 10% tuition discount.