Beginning September 2016, BDO Alliance members have the opportunity to earn a Master of Science in Taxation (Online) from DePaul University through the BDO Alliance Cohort Program. Benefits of this unique program, available only to BDO Alliance members, include:
- No GMAT required.
- Lower Out-of-Pocket Degree Cost. A 25 percent tuition discount from DePaul University makes an advanced degree more financially feasible for BDO Alliance members.
- Enhanced Professional Network. BDO Alliance members completing this degree program develop strong relationships with classmates from other companies across the region.
- Convenient for Working Professionals. All classes meet online. Students can begin the program in the Fall, Winter or Spring terms.
Get the Discount
Follow the steps below to get the discount:
- Apply online.
- In the application, under the Kellstadt Graduate School of Business, select MS - Taxation (Online) - BDO Alliance.
- Select the term you want to start.
- Indicate BDO Alliance as your company in the employment section of the application.
Deferred Payment Option
If your company has tuition reimbursement, you have the option to defer payment until the end of the term by using DePaul's Employer Tuition Deferral Plan.
Military and Veterans Benefits
Serving returning military members has been a priority at DePaul since World War II. We do not limit the number of veterans who can enroll through the Yellow Ribbon Program, which provides tuition-free education to eligible students. Learn more about your eligibility and veteran educational benefits.
Email CorporatePartnership@depaul.edu for questions on partnership benefits.