DeBlogs > Aggie Kallinicou
As I start recruitment this week, I’m excited to get to know how Greek life at DePaul differs from my initial misconceptions. Meeting each chapter and getting to know the girls who are a part of them is something I’m looking forward to, and I’m hoping that my open-mindedness going into this process helps me to find what works for me, whatever that may be.
Even if I don’t find my “Home away from home” as many sororities proudly advertise, I hope to take some lessons away from the experience of recruitment and learn more about myself as well as the countless girls I will be meeting. Although I am anxious about how the whole process will play out, I also can’t wait to start meeting all of the strong women who represent the 8 chapters at DePaul.
1. I was born in Cyprus, which is an island in the Mediterranean.
2. My siblings are quadruplets.
3. I’ve been vegan for a year.
4. I’m planning on studying abroad in Budapest in the fall of 2018.
5. I’ve been to 6 countries (& it’ll be 10 after this summer).