We posted 10 tips to help you prepare for life at DePaul. Here are 10 more to quench your thirst for DePaul knowledge.
2. Curious about what awaits you at DePaul? Take a break from getting ready and explore #IAmDePaul
on Instagram. Soon you'll be having experiences just like these students.
3. Put (773) 325-7233 in your phone. That's how you call public safety escorts and, during mid-terms and finals, the Vinnie Van
! This off-campus shuttle that helps you get home safely after a long night in the library.
5. Make your space your own. Check out these decorating ideas
for your residence hall room, apartment or bedroom back home.
6. Meet "Vinnie."
Do you know more than these students about our patron saint?
9. Win DePaul swag. Visit the bookstore
on either campus on Monday, September 8 between 6-8 p.m. for refreshments, discounts, personal help with your textbooks, and a chance to win prizes.
10. Pick up your U-Pass from ID Services
. The U-Pass gives you unlimited rides on CTA buses and the "L" train during the academic term—which means unlimited access to everything Chicago has to offer.
You’re officially ready to start fall quarter at DePaul. But if you have a question once you get to campus, be sure to visit the Welcome Tables in Lincoln Park or the Loop. You also can follow @DPUWelcomeWeek
on Twitter to keep up to date on all the goings-on around campus. And don’t forget, you can find all these tips and more by following DePaul University
See you on campus!