Available to faculty, retirees, staff and students
PNC provides deposit, lending, cash management and investment services to more than 5 million consumer and small business customers across 19 states and the District of Columbia. No matter how you choose to bank with us — by visiting one of our more than 2,900 branches, using one of our 7,200 ATMs or by using our online or mobile banking services — we make it easy for you to manage your money.
Benefits of Banking with PNC
Whether your financial needs are simple or complex, PNC has a banking solution to meet them. And, with PNC Technology, we're always open, enabling you to bank how, where and when you want: online, mobile and more! PNC's mobile apps are free, secure and designed for today's most popular smartphones.*
Plus, PNC offers accounts especially designed for DePaul University students, faculty and staff:
- Student Banking delivers all the best resources for students: checking with no minimum balance requirement, free access to PNC ATMs and more. Try our Virtual Wallet Student, an interactive tool designed around the way students spend money. Visit pnc.com/depaul for more information.
- For employees, faculty and staff, PNC WorkPlace Banking offers banking convenience along with money management, tools, exclusive benefits, on-site financial seminars and more. Visit pnc.com/depaul for more information.
- Other accounts, including alumni, go to pncvirtualwallet.com.
When you open an account, you can even get a PNC Bank VISA Check Card designed just for DePaul University.
PNC Bank Locations
In Chicagoland, PNC has more than 250 ATMs and 150+ branch locations, including on-campus at the Lincoln Park, Loop and Naperville locations. Click here to find a PNC Bank or ATM near you.
1 E Jackson Boulevard
Lincoln Park Campus
2250 N Sheffield Avenue
- Student Center, 1st floor
- Schmitt Academic Center (SAC), 1st floor
- Ray Meyer Fitness & Recreation Center, 1st floor
150 W Warrenville Road, Bldg. 200
Naperville, IL 60563
*PNC does not charge a fee for the Mobile Banking service. However, a supported mobile device is needed to use Mobile Banking. Also, your wireless carrier may charge you for data usage and text message services. Check with your wireless carrier for details regarding your specific wireless plan and any data usage or text messaging charges that may apply. PNC products, services and prices are subject to change.
Bank deposit products and services provided by PNC Bank, National Association. Member FDIC