WE RECOMMEND USING THE SOCIAL MEDIA WEB PART INSTEAD
As always, log in to edit the page in SharePoint by clicking Editor Login in the bottom right corner of the page, and enter your Campus Connect username and password. Next, c
Inserting the Facebook Web Part
1. Go to the Insert tab in the ribbon, and click on Web Part.
2. Select Facebook Web Part, and click Add.
3. Enter the username of your Facebook profile. The username is whatever comes after the slash on the end of the URL of the profile. (Example: For the page www.facebook.com/DePaullas, you would put DePaullas as the username.)
4. The web part defaults to show the profile's header and a "Like Page" button. If you do not want the header image to appear, click the check box next to Hide Cover Art. If you want the activity of the profile to show, click the box next to Include Activity Stream.
5. Click Save in the web part.
6. To save your changes to the page, click the Save & Close and Check In buttons in the ribbon.
Step-by-step Image Guide
Click in the Main Content area, and in the ribbon click the Insert tab.