COVID-19 Updates and Guidance > Guidance > Health & Safety Practices > Health Monitoring
One of the most effective ways to prevent the spread of COVID-19 is to stay home if you are not feeling well. DePaul asks students, faculty and staff to conduct a daily self-screening of their health anytime they prepare to visit campus.
Everyone’s honest participation will be essential to help the university take precautionary measures for the health and safety of all who learn, work and live on campus.
In order to conduct this daily screening, everyone can use the free #CampusClear app detailed below, or the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's self-checker found on the
CDC website. While aggregate compliance data will be monitored, DePaul will not use #CampusClear to monitor individual health data, and users should contact their healthcare provider if they need medical advice. In addition, the Chicago Department of Public Health has established a call center to address questions from the public. Phone lines are currently staffed from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Please email
firstname.lastname@example.org or call (312) 746-4835.
2. Select and download the app
3. Read agreement and click “I understand”
5. Read consent agreement and click “I consent”
6. Select “student,” “employee” or “visitor” based on your role and click “next”
7. Enter your DePaul.edu email address
8. Check for confirmation email to complete account setup. Email will come from “Ivy Team” at the email address email@example.com.
9. In your DePaul email, click “confirm email.”
10. You’re ready to use #CampusClear
1. Open the app
2. Select any boxes that apply to you
3. Click “see result”
4. Stay home if directed