COVID-19 Updates and Guidance > Guidance > Health & Safety Practices > Health Monitoring
One of the most effective ways to prevent the spread of COVID-19 is to stay home if you are not feeling well. DePaul will require students, faculty and staff to conduct a daily self-screening of their health using the free #CampusClear app anytime they prepare to visit campus.
Everyone’s honest participation will be essential to help the university take precautionary measures for the health and safety of all who learn, work and live on campus.
While aggregate compliance data will be monitored, DePaul will not use #CampusClear to monitor individual health data, and users should contact their healthcare provider if they need medical advice. In addition, the Chicago Department of Public Health has established a call center to address questions from the public. Phone lines are currently staffed from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Please email
email@example.com or call (312) 746-4835.
You may be asked to display your #CampusClear app results to a university official prior to entering a DePaul-owned or operated facility. If you do not have a smartphone with you, visit the
#CampusClear website from your home computer, complete the questionnaire, print the results and bring them with you to campus.
2. Select and download the app
3. Read agreement and click “I understand”
5. Read consent agreement and click “I consent”
6. Select “student,” “employee” or “visitor” based on your role and click “next”
7. Enter your DePaul.edu email address
8. Check for confirmation email to complete account setup. Email will come from “Ivy Team” at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. In your DePaul email, click “confirm email.”
10. You’re ready to use #CampusClear
1. Open the app
2. Select any boxes that apply to you
3. Click “see result”
4. Stay home if directed
5. If you are "good to go," display your result to university officials on campus upon request