Beginning March 2018, ALPFA Chicago members have the opportunity to earn a Master of Business Administration from DePaul University through the ALPFA Chicago Cohort Program. Benefits of this unique program, available only to ALPFA Chicago members, include:
- Lower Out-of-Pocket Degree Cost. A 25 percent tuition discount from DePaul University makes an advanced degree more financially feasible for ALPFA Chicago members.
- No GMAT required.
- Build a Professional Network. ALPFA Chicago members completing this degree program develop strong relationships with classmates from companies across the region.
- Eliminate Scheduling Time and Hassle. ALPFA Chicago Cohort students won't have to worry about registering for courses each quarter. Instead, the business school handles course registration for this one-and-a-half year program. All classes meet in the evening to accommodate working professionals.
Get the Discount
Follow the steps below to get the discount:
- Apply online.
- In the application, under the Kellstadt Graduate School of Business, select Custom MBA
- Select the 2017-2018 Spring Quarter.
- Indicate ALPFA Chicago as your company in the employment section of the application.
Deferred Payment Option
If your company has tuition reimbursement, you have the option to defer payment until the end of the term by using DePaul's Employer Tuition Deferral Plan.
Military and Veterans Benefits
Serving returning military members has been a priority at DePaul since World War II. We do not limit the number of veterans who can enroll through the Yellow Ribbon Program, which provides tuition-free education to eligible students. Learn more about your eligibility and veteran educational benefits.
Email CorporatePartnership@depaul.edu for questions on partnership benefits.