In the Master of Science (MS) in Real Estate cohort program you will learn concepts and practices in real estate investment analysis and finance through a multidisciplinary curriculum that incorporates courses in real estate, marketing, law, public policy, geography and economics.
The MS in Real Estate for Cushman & Wakefield curriculum encompasses a wide range of courses that incorporate casework and teamwork. You will develop detailed knowledge and skills in:
- Real estate investment, finance, capital markets, development, market analysis and taxation
- Financial and quantitative decision-making
- Critical thinking, evaluation and analysis
- Oral and written communication
- Technology and geographical information systems