“Great experience, great connections and the opportunity of a lifetime.”--Adriana Castillo, vice president, membership, ALPFA Chicago
In the Master of Science (MS) in Real Estate cohort program you will learn concepts and practices in real estate investment analysis and finance through a multidisciplinary curriculum that incorporates courses in real estate, marketing, law, public policy, geography and economics.
The MS in Real Estate for Cushman & Wakefield curriculum encompasses a wide range of courses that incorporate casework and teamwork. You will develop detailed knowledge and skills in:
- Real estate investment, finance, capital markets, development, market analysis and taxation
- Financial and quantitative decision-making
- Critical thinking, evaluation and analysis
- Oral and written communication
- Technology and geographical information systems