- Lower Out-of-Pocket Degree Cost. A 10 percent tuition discount from DePaul University makes pursuing your education more affordable.
- Application Fee Waived
- Full Portfolio of Degree Programs. Whether you are hoping to complete your bachelor's degree or wishing to pursue an advanced degree, DePaul has a program that is right for you.
Customized Onsite Degrees in the Chicago Area
DePaul has the expertise to tailor an education plan to meet your organization's needs and objectives - including bringing DePaul faculty onsite to your company for tailored, cohort degree programs which provide even higher discounts on degree programs. Encourage your HR representatives to reach out to the DePaul Corporate and Employer Outreach team. To learn more email CorporatePartnership@depaul.edu
Get the EdAssist Discount
Follow the steps below to take advantage of your educational partnership discount:
- Apply online
- In the application, you will be asked to provide your employer's name.
- You will also be asked to indicate that your employer is a member of the EdAssist Network.
A Few Special Notes About the EdAssist Discount:
- EdAsssist benefits do not apply to the Master of Science in Accountancy (MSA) online program as well as the certificate programs.
- Currently enrolled DePaul students, who are eligible for the EdAssist benefit through their employer, may receive the 10% discount on any future courses taken as part of their degree. They must submit the EdAssist Employment Verification Letter to DePaul through Campus Connect in the Work Experience Panel.
- The 10% discount cannot be used in combination with any other institutional scholarship or discount for the life of degree. If a student is eligible for other scholarships such as the Double Demon Scholarship for DePaul alumni or a college-specific scholarship, the scholarship that is most beneficial to the student will be awarded.
Deferred Payment Option
If your company has tuition reimbursement, you have the option to defer payment until the end of the term by using DePaul's Employer Tuition Deferral Plan.
Military and Veterans Benefits
Serving returning military members has been a priority at DePaul since World War II. We do not limit the number of veterans who can enroll through the Yellow Ribbon Program, which provides tuition-free education to eligible students. Learn more about your eligibility and veteran educational benefits.
Email CorporatePartnership@depaul.edu for questions on partnership benefits.