“I have gained the ability to discuss marketing, sales, finance, purchasing and management—topics I would have felt ill-prepared for based on work experience alone.”
--Matt Ley, MBA ‘16
Prospanica Chicago-DePaul MBA program scheduled to start in Fall 2020.
Prospanica Chicago members will have the opportunity to earn a Master of Business Administration from DePaul University through the Prospanica Chicago Cohort Program. Benefits of this unique program, available only to Prospanica Chicago members, include:
- Lower out-of-pocket cost. A 25% tuition discount from DePaul University makes an advanced degree more financially feasible for Prospanica Chicago members.
- Course waivers may be available and provide you with additional savings.
- No GMAT, personal essay or letters of recommendation are required.
- Build a professional network. Prospanica Chicago members completing this degree program develop strong relationships with classmates from companies across the region.
- Eliminate scheduling time and hassle. Prospanica Chicago Cohort students won't have to worry about registering for courses each quarter. Instead, the business school handles course registration for this one-and-a-half year program. All classes meet in the evening to accommodate working professionals.
Get the Discount
Follow the steps below to get the discount:
- To apply online, follow this link and create an account.
- In the application, under the Kellstadt Graduate School of Business, select Custom MBA
- Select the 2020-2021 Fall Quarter.
- Select Yes for employer cohort, then choose Prospanica Chicago from drop down.
- Submit your resume and all transcripts in the online application or to email@example.com
Deferred Payment Option
If your company has tuition reimbursement, you have the option to defer payment until the end of the term by using DePaul's Employer Tuition Deferral Plan.
Military and Veterans Benefits
Serving returning military members has been a priority at DePaul since World War II. We do not limit the number of veterans who can enroll through the Yellow Ribbon Program, which provides tuition-free education to eligible students. Learn more about your eligibility and veteran educational benefits.
Email CorporatePartnership@depaul.edu for questions on partnership benefits.