Financial Forms & Reports > Forms

Finance Forms

​The Finance Forms page is a central resource for many of the most common forms used in Financial Affairs. Many of these forms are located in the Financial Affairs Help Desk - employees can click Log In to view content. View the list, search by term, or check out forms by department. Do you have a question or concern?​ Contact the Financial Affairs Help Desk.

Form Description Example of Use
Asset Transfer
Used to report the transfer of fixed assets due to an organizational change, office relocation, or any other exchange.

A department is locating from one building to another and is moving existing furniture, computers, etc. to the new building.

Bid Documentation Form
Purchases over $25,000 require this form documenting a competitive bid or the basis for not bidding.

If you have a single purchase, or multiple purchases, that exceed $25,000 in total, you must complete this form

Budget Transfer Request
Used to change a budget within one department and transfer budget between departments. Requests are made throughout the fiscal year to the original Board approved budget.

Provide budget leverage to another department to support an upcoming campus event or to move budget between expense accounts within one departments budget.

Capital Project Budget Transfer Request
Used to establish a new capital budget to fund capital improvement, significant equipment purchases or construction. Note, Capital Budget Requests typically require a Budget Change Request that provides funding for the new project.

This form must be completed to transfer budget from one Capital Project to another. It can also be used to transfer budget to a Capital Project from an operating department, or vice versa. Approval from the project manager or budget manager relinquishing funding is required, and should be attached as support.

Conflict of Interest
To disclose potential appearances of conflicts to protect the University's interests, assets, and resources held by employees with decision-making authority and/or influence. To obtain the most recent Conflict of Interest Certification form contact

Examples of conflicts of interest may include: 1) Purchasing decisions - accepting gifts from vendors, or purchasing goods or services from a relative or organization in which the Employee has a financial or management interest. 2) Outside work - working for another organization that interferes with DePaul work. 3) Use of DePaul's resources - excessive use of telephones, supplies, equipment, etc. for personal use or non-DePaul related work.

Employee Relocation Reimbursement
Used to document moving expenses for new employees. View instructi​ons for relocation reimbursement.

New employees who have been offered relocation assistance use this form to request reimbursement for relocation expenses. Completed reimbursement forms, offer letters (indicating approved relocation assistance amount), and all original receipts must be submitted to the Vice President's or Dean's Office of the employee's Department or College. The VP's/Dean's Office will forward this information to Payroll Services for processing.

Federal Form W-4
For questions, contact Payroll at 312-362-8692.

Form to elect Federal Tax Withholdings.

Form W-8BEN
This form must be completed by any non-U.S. person prior to that Person receiving payment through Accounts Payable.

Use for non-U.S. person through DePaul University and Accounts Payable.

Form W-9
Contact the Accounts Payable Department to determine whether a specific vendor has a valid form W-9 on file.

In order to receive pament through Accounts Payable each vendor or service provider must have a valid Form W-9 on file with the Accouns Payable Department.

General Reimbursement Form
For costs incurred while performing services and traveling on University business by employees and University guests. This form is to be copmleted by university personnel on behalf of guests.​

Local travel such as mileage reimbursements or work-related lunches and dinners, or traveling out-of-state or overseas.

Gift Transmittal
Per University policy, all charitable gifts must be processed in the Office of Advancement. A separate Transmittal Form can be attached to each gift. Please submit completed forms to the Office of Advancement. For questions, contact the Office of Advancement, Gift Processing: Karin Carerro 312-362-6362

The form is used to convey donor information to the Office of Advancement for donor receipting purposes and to request the appropriate department for deposit.

Gifts and Prizes Pre-Authorization
Used to obtain and document appropriate Academic or Administrative Officer approval prior to purchasing gifts or prizes.

Purchasing gifts and prizes for cash and cash equivalent transact ions of any value for employees, cash and cash equivalent transactions greater than $75 for non-employees and all non-cash transactions greater than $75.

Gifts and Prizes Reporting
Used to report gifts and prizes recipient information.

Awarding gifts and prizes from the university to an employee or non-employee.
Honorarium Agreement
Agreement document for guests lecturing on campus. Click here for further infomation.

Use this agreement when bringing a guest lecturer on campus, or otherwise hiring a guest lecturer.

Illinois Form W-4
For questions, contact Payroll at 312-362-8692.

Form to elect Illinois Tax Withholdings.

International Honorarium Agreement
If Honorarium Services are provided outside U.S. borders, use this agreement to enter into contracts for honorarium services. Click here for further information.

Use this agreement when bringing a guest lecturer on campus, or otherwise hiring a guest lecturer.

International Information Form
The international visitor/ non US person should complete and submit the form to the Accounts Payable Department. 

Employees should provide this form to any non US person who will receive any form of payment from the University.

Journal Entry Request
Used to correct transactions posted to your financial activity report, to make an internal contribution, and to record revenue and expense between DePaul departments.

Purchase a table at the music gala, purchase basketball tickets from Athletics, rent conference room space from the Student Center, or correct a miscoded expense from travel to entertainment

Membership Authorization Form
DePaul University requires that all employees obtain approval by one of the following: Provost, Executive Vice President, or the President of the University prior to payment or reimbursement of expenses related to memberships to private clubs.

DePaul University requires that all employees obtain approval by one of the following: Provost, Executive Vice President, or the President of the University prior to payment or reimbursement of expenses related to memberships to private clubs.

Missing Receipt Form
Used to support Expense Module transactions when a receipt cannot be located.

An employee who lacks an itemized receipt for a ProCard transaction or reimbursement can complete this form and upload the approved form to the BlueSky Expense Module.

Mobile Device/Internet Service Stipend Authorization Application - Calendar 2024
Full-time faculty and staff may request a taxable stipend for DePaul business use of their personal cell phones and/or internet access services. View 2024 cell phone/internet stipend instructions and information.

2024 version. The form to request reimbursement for personal cell phone or mobile device used for business purposes.

ProCard Application
Used to apply for a new ProCard.

A staff member requires a corporate credit card for regular purchases of business-related expenses.

Request a Change Order to a Purchase Order
Used to request changes to a Purchase Order
Request Purchase Order changes including​​​ changing the amount, quantity, fiscal year, distribution lines, purchase requestor name, or request closure​.
Salary Reallocation Request
Used to reclassify salary and benefit transactions posted to your financial activity report
Request to move an individual or group of individuals' salary and benefits from one cost center or expense account to another
Technology Salvage Disposal
Used to remove obsolete technology equipment from your department.

Remove obsolete technology equipment (laptops, desktops, monitors, printers) from your department.

Vendor ACH/Direct Deposit Enrollment/Change
DePaul University complies with National Automated Clearing House Association (NACHA) regulations.

Vendors and service providers (non-DePaul employees) should use this form to set up or cancel direct deposit of Accounts Payable payments into the vendor’s or service provider’s bank account. 

Vendor Information Form
A vendor information form and substitute for W-9 form
A vendor information form and substitute for W-9 form

Voucher Payment Request
For non-employee payment to external vendors for services rendered when no invoice is available.

Payment for a musical performer at an event, an honoriarium for a guest speaker or for services provided by a consultant.

Wire Transfer
For payments made via electronic transfer from one person or entity to another, primarily international vendors. View wire transfer intructions.

Payment made to an international vendor requesting that funds be wired, per provisions in a previously established agreement or contract.

Year-End Form
Used to move expense and revenue into the appropriate fiscal year.

Move current year expense payment related to future year conference into next fiscal year.