All vendors wishing to participate in the Demon Discounts program must be authorized by Procurement Services.
Discounts may be offered to one or more affinity groups. Consider extending your discount to:
Access the Demon Discount Registration Form
- Over 23,000 undergraduate and graduate students
- 176,000 alumni, 111,000 of which call Chicagoland home
- More than 4,000 full and part-time faculty and staff
- 400 retirees, 200 of which reside in Chicagoland
- All vendors must offer a discounted product or service to members of the university community (e.g., alumni, faculty, staff, students, parents, retirees) over and above what is normally offered to the general public.
- Partners must be able to satisfy at least one of the following requirements:
- Be a major business provider of the university
- Be a small local business (near one of DePaul's main campuses) or an alumni-owned/-operated business
- Be recognized as a university sponsor/partner by the Office of Advancement or DePaul Athletics
- Offer a substantial discount to the university community, negating the need for the above requirements
- Discounts cannot be offered on products or services such as academic programs/services, cigarettes or other tobacco products, gambling, pharmaceuticals, energy services, mortgages, real estate, medical products/services, health/nutritional supplements, sexual products/services, adult entertainment or firearms. Additionally, credit cards marketed to students or student loan products are not allowed.
- Participating vendors are not to use DePaul University's name or logos without the written permission of Procurement Services.
- Participating vendors must notify Procurement Services immediately regarding any changes to their discount offerings.
- Participating in the program, does not constitute or create a contract or an agent relationship between the vendor and DePaul University; participation is separate and distinct from the provision of any services through a vendor contract with the university.
- DePaul University does not endorse any of the vendors, products or services listed on discounts.depaul.edu.
- The university may discontinue or modify this program at any time without notice. The university may also decide to remove any participating vendor at any time without notice. Any financial payments made by the vendor to the university will not be refunded.
- All prospective vendors will be reviewed by Procurement Services prior to entry in the program. Procurement Services reserves the right to reject a vendor for any reason.