Available to alumni, faculty, staff and students
We’re proud to be DePaul’s Bank and offer two convenient branch locations on campus: in the DePaul Student Center and the DePaul Center. But, as DePaul’s Bank, we can also offer something even more exciting than great banking services available on campus. We’re home to DePaul Checking with no minimum balance, no maintenance fees, and best of all: no ATM fees across campus or nationwide! (1) And, when you open a DePaul Checking account, you’ll get a customized DePaul debit card so you can show your Blue Demon spirit whenever you take out your wallet.
• No minimum balance required
• Use any ATM nationwide, and we’ll refund the fee(1)
• No monthly maintenance fees
• Mobile deposits(2)
• Online and mobile banking(2)
• Online bill pay(2)
• Cardless cash(2)
Stop by our convenient locations on campus to learn more and speak with bankers who are
ready to help you show your school spirit! Or you can sign up online at www.wintrustbank.com/depaul.
As part of a family of more than 150 community banks, we also provide other great banking tools like checking and savings accounts, lending solutions, business deposit accounts, and treasury management services. Plus, our easy-to-use mobile app lets you manage your money on the go, so you always have quick access to your funds.
Are you a faculty or staff member looking for a mortgage? Check out the details of our employee mortgage benefits program at www.wintrustmortgage.com/depaul.
DePaul Student Center
2250 N. Sheffield Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
1 E. Jackson Blvd.
Chicago, IL 60604
(1) The bank does not charge its customers a monthly card usage fee. No transaction charge at any ATM in the Allpoint, MoneyPass, or Sum surcharge-free networks. Other banks outside the network may impose ATM surcharges at their machines. Surcharge fees assessed by owners of other ATMs outside the network will be reimbursed. Reimbursement does not include the 1.10% International Service fee charged for certain foreign transactions conducted outside the continental United States.
(2) Third party message, data, and/or internet fees may apply. Use of online Banking is required for access to Mobile/Remote banking. Mobile/Internet connectivity is required. Remote Deposit requires established Checking, Savings or Money Market deposit account for personal, family or household purposes with the Bank and has had no more than six overdraft occurrences within the past or current calendar year. Cardless Cash requires a checking account with the Bank and debit card with the bank and is available only at Wintrust Community Bank ATMs.