Available to alumni, faculty, staff and students
With two branch locations on campus and our DePaul Checking, we’re proud to be DePaul’s
Bank. And, when you open a DePaul Checking account, you’ll get a customized DePaul debit card so you can show your Blue Demon spirit whenever you take out your wallet.
A great perk of DePaul Checking is that you can access any ATM campus-wide and nationwide for free!1
We have many convenient bank locations in the city as well as mobile tools to manage your
money on the go, so you always have quick access to your funds. As part of a family of more
than 150 community banks, we provide customer-oriented solutions including checking and savings accounts, lending tools, mortgages and treasury management services. We know you have a lot on your plate, so we’re here to make managing your finances easy while serving the DePaul community.
Stop by our convenient locations on campus to learn more and speak with bankers who are
happy to assist you. Or you can sign up online at https://www.wintrust.com/depaul.
Other benefits of DePaul Checking include:
- No minimum balance required
- Use any ATM nationwide and we’ll refund the fee1
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Mobile deposits2
- Online & mobile banking2
- Online bill pay2
- People Pay2
- Cardless Cash2
DePaul Student Center
2250 North Sheffield Avenue
Chicago, Il 60614
1 East Jackson Boulevard
Chicago, IL 60604
1. The bank does not charge its customers a monthly card usage fee. No transaction charge at any ATM in the Allpoint, MoneyPass, or Sum surcharge-free networks. Other banks outside the network may impose ATM surcharges at their machines. Surcharge fees assessed by owners of other ATMs outside the network will be reimbursed. Reimbursement does not include the 1.10% International Service fee charged for certain foreign transactions conducted outside the continental United States.
2. Third party message, data, and/or internet fees may apply. Use of online Banking is required for access to Mobile/Remote banking and People Pay. Mobile/Internet connectivity is required. Remote Deposit requires established Checking, Savings or Money Market deposit account for personal, family or household purposes with the Bank and has had no more than six overdraft occurrences within the past or current calendar year. People Pay requires a Checking account with the Bank for at least 30 days. People Pay may have age restrictions. Cardless Cash requires a checking account with the Bank and debit card with the bank and is available only at Wintrust Community Bank ATMs.