COVID-19 Updates and Guidance > FAQs > Student services and engagement

Student services and engagement

ID cards will be available for students with in-person classes. Please visit DePaul's ID Services website for the latest information on locations and hours of operation. DePaul also offers a new, fast and easy online photo submission option where your DePaul ID card can be mailed to you.

U-Passes will be offered to eligible students for the spring quarter. However, students can opt out of the program by April 19, 2021 by completing a​​ form found on the U-Pass web page​.​​ 

For the most up-to-date information, visit Information Service's ID​s and U-Pass web page​. ​​

DePaul University neither recommends nor advises against particular properties. Sudents should determine what is most important to them in off-campus housing (neighborhood, price, safety, proximity to other college students, etc.), and then research and visit various properties that align with their goals. Make sure to visit several properties for comparison purposes. You can learn more on DePaul’s off-campus housing website​.​

Yes. Students who live off-campus may sign up for a plan by completing a non-resident meal plan form
Students can add flex dollars to their student ID and use it at DePaul dining locations. All dining locations also accept cash and debit cards.
Select dining locations are currently open in the Lincoln Park Student Center. However, dining will not be available on the Lincoln Park and Loop campuses for Summer 2021.
Visit DePaul's Dining Services website for open locations and hours of operation.

​No, there are still plenty of rental properties available in Chicago, even with leases starting Jan. 1. Visit DePaul's off-campus housing website ​for more information.

Submit a question

If you can’t find an answer that you’re looking for, submit a question to our COVID-19 response team.