DePaul University Student Success > Advising > Advising Offices

Advising Offices

If you have declared a major or a graduate program, you can meet with an academic advisor from your department, school or college for:

  • One-on-one advising
  • Degree planning
  • Course selection
  • Referrals to other services

Many students can view their advisors in Campus Connect: Self Service > Academic Planning > View My Advisors. However, not all programs officially assign advisors using Campus Connect. In this case, contact your department or college.

Staff Advising by School/College Staff Advising by Department

College of Science & Health

College of Liberal Arts & Social Sciences

Undeclared and transfer students can get advising support from the Office for Academic Advising Support.