In July, President A. Gabriel Esteban announced the decision to extend the search
for the next vice president of Mission and Ministry. The university has resumed its recruitment work and appointed a new search committee to represent the campus community. Members of the committee include:
• The Rev. Dan Borlik, C.M., university chaplain
• The Rev. Jeremy Dixon, pastor of St. Vincent de Paul Parish Church
• Stephanie Halaska, director of the Office of Academic Advising
• Alyssa Isberto, SGA executive vice president of Student Affairs
• Kelly Kessler, associate professor in the College of Communication
• Dorothy Kozlowski, interim dean for the College of Science and Health
• Steve Stoute, chief of staff and committee co-chair
• Gene Zdziarski, vice president of Student Affairs and committee co-chair
The vice president of Mission and Ministry is charged with assessing the structures and leading the programs, practices, events and celebrations that focus on DePaul’s mission, vision, values, identity and strategic agenda.
All members of the university community are welcome to review the prospectus
for the position and communicate with committee members what they hope to see in DePaul’s next vice president of Mission and Ministry.