An app is making information about DePaul’s upcoming commencement ceremonies more readily available to graduating students and their guests.
Guidebook shares information to help students and their guests navigate commencement day. This includes instructions on when and where to arrive, box office instructions for late ticket pickups, a PDF of the commencement program booklet and information about photography, flowers and gifts for graduates that are available at the venue.
To download Guidebook to your mobile device:
- Click on the link: https://guidebook.com/g/2019depaulgrad/
- Scroll down and click Download the guide
- After you click download the guide, choose App Store or Google Play
- Click Open to open the app in either the App Store or Google Play
- Download the App and then Open
- Before it lets you dive in, the app will ask if you would like to receive notifications (click Don’t allow or allow).
All of the information for the College of Law ceremony on Saturday, May 18, is available now. While many details for the June ceremonies are on Guidebook, more will be added as the dates approach.
In addition to the Guidebook app, graduating students can also find information about commencement on DePaul’s Commencement website.
Upcoming dates to note: