Parking & Shuttle Services > FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions

If your car was parked in a University parking lot and was towed contact Rendered Towing (773) 878-1111, 2019 W Rascher Ave. Any vehicle not displaying an authorized permit is subject to tow. If you were parked on a city street, contact 311 for assistance.

Contact Public Safety at (773) 325-7777 to have a report done.

Contact Parking Services at (773) 325-7275 and update your vehicle information. If you park your vehicle in the parking lots you risk being towed.

Contact Parking Services at (773) 325-7275. They can check to see if the problem is with your ID or the reader.

Go to the Parking Services office to complete a Lost/Stolen Access Card form. The cost for an access card replacement is $15.00. If a new DePaul ID is required, please contact ID Services office for a replacement.

Those who have paid in full should see the Refund Schedule. Those with a payroll deduction should contact Parking Services at (773) 325-7275 or

Parking Services MUST coordinate any valet service required by a department. Please contact Parking Services at (773) 325-7275 or