For Faculty & Staff
DWN activities are aimed at serving the women employees at DePaul. If you are a student, you may find these resources useful.
- Women at CDM targets opportunities for women students through the College of Computing and Digital Media.
- Women Empowered supports and develops undergraduate women of
color by facilitating programming centered on community, leadership and
- The College of Law’s Organizations and Journals page includes opportunities targeted to women law students.
- The Women’s Center is open to students, as well as faculty and staff.
- OrgSync provides the largest list of student organizations. You can search for ”women” to filter the list. Don’t see anything that meets your needs? Student Affairs has information on starting a student organization.