On Tuesday, Nov. 13, Student Affairs will host the second annual Midnight Breakfast from 9 p.m. to 12 a.m. Faculty, staff and DePaul’s President A. Gabriel Esteban, Ph.D., and his wife, Josephine, will serve free food to DePaul students.
All students are welcome, RSVP using the link in the the email you received on Monday, Oct. 29.
Students, if you live on campus, there will be shifts:
- 9 p.m. – Seton Hall and Clifton-Fullerton Hall
- 9:30 p.m. – University Hall
- 10 p.m. – Corcoran Hall, McCabe Hall and University Apartment Communities
- 10:15 p.m. – Belden-Racine Hall and Munroe Hall
Staff and faculty, you can sign up to volunteer for one of two shifts:
- 2 to 5 p.m. – Set up for the breakfast (no t-shirt or hat provided)
- 8:15 to 11 p.m. or 12:00 a.m. – (t-shirt and hat provided)