Applications are being accepted
until midnight on April 20 for students who would like to be considered to present an address at their respective commencement ceremonies in June.
It is an honor to be selected to present the student commencement address - to convey a message of inspiration and encouragement, share common experiences and insights, and inspire your fellow graduates to carry the DePaul tradition out into the world.
Graduating students interested in delivering the commencement address must meet these criteria:
- Be eligible for graduation.
- Be in good academic and disciplinary standing.
- Commit to attend and participate fully in the commencement ceremony, including any rehearsals.
- Early Ticket Pickup will occur on April 16-17. Visit the ticketing site for more details about the event and to learn about a ticket lottery later in April for the opportunity to obtain additional tickets.
- Cap and gown ordering remains open until April 6 for graduates attending the June ceremonies. The ordering deadline for Law was March 12.
- Please familiarize yourself with Wintrust Arena's strict bag and purse policy and share the info with your guests well in advance of commencement day. Anyone carrying a bag or purse that does not comply with the policy will not be allowed inside. In addition, bag check will not be available.